With the rapidly evolving situation with Covid-19, Finland Relocation Services has taken major steps to restrict the spread of the virus, while still ensuring the high quality of service, as always.
Covid-19 has led to an incredibly challenging situation regarding talent acquisition. We are here to support our clients through this and continue to be here to help when the situation normalizes. FRS is a stable company with 25 years of experience as the first relocation and immigration service provider in Finland, and all the experience is at our clients disposal during these exceptional circumstances.
- We adhere to the authorities’ advice and information
- We work closely with the authorities to provide our clients with the latest information
- We are in touch with the arriving employees to keep them informed as well
- We are fully operational but our consultants work remotely to the extent possible to reduce the risk of spreading of the virus
- Due to the government’s decisions we can not meet the new employees in person during their first 14 days, but will support them remotely in finding the best solutions to meet their needs. They will absolutely not be left unsupported!
We have collected the following links to help you quickly get the latest updates from authorities:
- The Government of Finland: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/current-issues
- The Parliament of Finland: https://www.eduskunta.fi/EN/Pages/default.aspx
- Finnish institute for health and welfare: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates
- Kela: https://www.kela.fi/web/en/corona
- Tax office: https://www.vero.fi/en/About-us/newsroom/news/uutiset/2020/coronavirus/
- The Digital and Population Data Services Agency: https://dvv.fi/en/news-archive
- Finnish Immigration Service, Migri: https://migri.fi/en/coronavirus
We’re committed to work with our clients in close collaboration to overcome this unfortunate situation by acting safely yet proactively.Tags: Coronavirus